Now Hiring A 3rd Crew of Installers - Join our GROWING Team today!
We are looking for quality installers to join our team. Apply in person Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Must have High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Must submit to drug screen and background check, including MVR check.
- Must have strong math skills; be able to read a tape measure, cut to measurements, and convert measurements accurately.
- Ability to use a variety of hand tools, including table saw.
- Practice safety first and wear proper PPE.
- Able to work 8+ hours a day with reliable transportation.
- Ability to perform demolition and heavy lifting consistently, with no limitations.
- Able to work outside in both hot/cold weather conditions.
- Ability to treat ALL customers with respect and courtesy while treating their home with the utmost care.
- Must agree to and understand that all crew members CLEAN UP both Installation & Warehouse.
Install Crew Requirements:
- Ability to report to work at 7:30 a.m. or before.
- Work as a Team with all installation staff to ensure material is loaded and unloaded properly, installing material according to process and procedures, and handling all products appropriately and safely.
- Must have home improvement and/or construction experience.
- Must wear company furnished clothing during working hours.
- Must wear/use company furnished shoe covers inside customer’s home, no exceptions.