Now you see it...
Now you don't!
Goldberg Brothers has done it again. We’ve created a new line of barn door hardware you have to see to believe.
With our Hidden Roller Series barn door hardware, your door almost appears to float in midair! The secret is our new roller hanger design that mounts out-of-sight on the back of the door. With no visible mounting straps or rollers, all you see from typical viewing angles is the exposed half of the track.
Conventional barn door hangers are great for a farmhouse or industrial look. But if you want the convenience of sliding doors in a more clean, contemporary style, you need Hidden Roller Series hardware from Goldberg Brothers.
- Works with most solid or hollow-core door styles at least 1" thick.
- Requires less clearance below the ceiling or soffit than conventional barn door hardware.
- Made with DuPontTM Delrin® acetal resin rollers for smooth, reliable performance.
- Available in black, silver metallic, or arch bronze.
- Fits our MP Series track, sold separately.